Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #419 - Happy Mother's Day


Greetings and salutations crafty pals!

Hope all is well in your socially isolated part of the world!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

In just a few short weeks we will be celebrating our mums (or moms), so we thought we'd help you get a jump start on your Happy Mother's Day projects.

I get my tea granny-ness from my mum. We always share a pot (or two) when we are together.

I have had this awesome tea time die in my stash for a long time and I don't think I've ever used it before!

The design papers were also waaaayyyyyy down near the bottom of my paper drawer, goodness knows how long I have had those in my stash.


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Summer Soul paper pad (Fancy Pants Designs)
  • Ready Set Go paper pad (Amy Tangerine)
  • Tea Time die (Tim Holtz)
  • Tea Dye distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Mini ink blender (Tim Holtz)
  • Doily (Recollections)
  • White twine (The Twinery)
  • Small Heart punch (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew.

Take good care, stay safe & be well 💓

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

How cute is this, love the teacups on the "crocheted" doily great design and colours. My mom, nanie, auntannie and all my family were tea drinkers, hmm what happened to me? give me COFFEE. Fabulous card.

Chris Dring said...

I'm sipping my tea as I type! Love those teacup dies and your whole card design!

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Donna,
It's your prodigal teamie! I love your card! I, too, am finding fun things in my stash! I need that tea time die! Great Mother's Day project!

Hugz,
Chana

JenniferE said...

I love this card! Great tea cups...I could use them for so many people in my family!

lauren bergold said...

love love LOVE the stacked tea cups, leave it to tim to think of doing them facing both ways AND a saucer AND a cool tag with a heart. and leave it to YOU to use them so perfectly on a card! ♥

Lindsey said...

This die should stay near the top of your stack! Beautiful card.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

There is something about cute tea cups stalked up, love yours and I'm glad you found this dies in your stash, it's amazing that we have all of this beautiful stuff and we don't use it as often as we should.
Love the Crochet doily detail and that sweet tea bag hanging from the cup.
A very sweet Mother's Day card, teammie.
XO