Saturday, March 7, 2020

SoSS #155 - B is for Booze


I don't know about you, but after the E is for Evil challenge, I think I could use a DRINK!!!

Edna is (naturally) on board and ready to serve up the B is for Booze bevvies!

Join us at the bar won't you??

I am a fan of "sneaky" booze, i.e. in my tea...seriously, I like brandy in my tea...shhhhhhhhhh

But now that I think of it, if I added valium....the days would be so much smilier...maybe I would be able to keep my snarky comments to myself....nah probably not!!!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Everyday Flair 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye)
  • Perfect Blend stamp set (SU)
  • Funny Bones sentiment (Riley & Co)
  • Ground Espresso distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Tim Horton's cup
  • Dimensional foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always, we would love for you to mosey up to the bar and join the sisterhood.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG

While you are there, please share some love and comments with the rest of the sisterhood including our spanking new sisters HELEN and JULES

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

A nice drop of Bailey's Irish Cream always goes down a storm in my coffee! Love this card sooooo much, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Hmm Jo got there first, I like bit of bailey's in my coffee too. I even like the wine base one that's in the fridge, and if it wasn't 10.20 a.m. I might consider it. Super card!!!

Chris Dring said...

You sneaky Sister you! Now we REALLY know why you love your tea so much! LOL! Your card is snarky perfection! Love it!

JulieP said...

I've never tried brandy in my tea! (note to self....) Love this sentiment and the coffee rings on your background.

Crafting Queen said...

Such a fun card, not sure I like your additives though. lol

Helen said...

Amazing card Donna! Valium and Vodka … hmmm.... I would definitely loose my sarcasm with that combo!!! Maybe I will try to order that at Starbucks tomorrow after the gym! LOL!!

Lindsey said...

I don't believe I've tried a spot of brandy in my tea! I have been known to order a delightfully doctored blueberry tea occasionally for an after-dinner treat. ;) Perfect card - especially with the Hort circles added to the patterned paper!