Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #413 - My Heart is on Fire


Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

Yours truly is hosting the challenge and with Valentine's Day just around the corner, our challenge theme is "My Heart is on Fire."

That means we want to see something related to Valentine's Day or fire on your project.

I went way deep in my stash for this design paper (which if you look really closely has snowflakes embossed on it) and the die cuts I picked up at Michael's a few years ago.


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Polka dot design paper (no clue on manufacturer)
  • Small Talk Occasions sentiment stickers (Tim Holtz)
  • Valentine die cuts (Recollections)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
  • Foam pop up dots (Michael's)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!

5 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute, Donna! I love your "Love" note! Wonderful paper choices and beautifully executed!
Hugz,
Chana

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable card, love the paper and the design, the sentiment looks like it just came from that typewriter.

Lindsey said...

THis is so sweet and cute, Donna! Here I was expecting you or Chris to have hearts in a dumpster fire or something... :D

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Donna, this little typewriter reminds me of the ones I used when I learned to type back in the late 60s., mine was aqua.
Love the colors and the DSP you used.
Hugs.

Chris Dring said...

This sweet card is totes adorbs! Love it!

...and LMAO at Lindsey's comment. If only I'd thought of that first...!!!