Thursday, February 6, 2020

Happy Little Stampers - February ATC Challenge - Fruity


Greetings & salutations crafty pals!

Are you ready for another ATC challenge from the Happy Little Stampers team??

This month our theme is Fruity.

I made an AT card last month, so I thought I'd try an AT coin this month.
Amazing how many little things you can layer on a 2.5" circle!
I think I like making coins better...



Shite I used to make this ATC:
  • Cardboard base
  • Oh Happy Day design paper, cardstock stickers, bits & pieces and enamel dots
  • 2.5" circle punch (SU)
We would love for you to take up the ATC challenge and play along with us!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the Happy Little Stampers Blog.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the team!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Six months on the team and I never tried a coin - I think you've inspired me! This one is all kinds of fun!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow what a lot of things you managed to get on a 2 1/2 inch circle. Love how bright and cheerful this is. fab. job.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute coin - Love all the layering