Sunday, September 8, 2019

It's Starting To Look A Lot Like....


I have been having perhaps a bit too much fun and getting a bit too far into the Christmas spirit this week.

BUT - I have been having soooooo much fun digging into my stash to make these uber cute Christmas cards for the 12 Days of Christmas challenge with Jingle Belles!

Not to mention I am getting a good head start on my Christmas cards!

Here are two more I made for the challenge using a kit that I think dates back at least to 2014.



(we can pretend these are two turtle doves right??)


Shite I used to make these cards:

  • White cardstock (Paper Studio)
  • Cheerfully Christmas ICONS and DOUBLE TAKES cardstock stickers (Doodlebug Designs Inc.)
  • Christmas TAGS and TABS cardstock stickers (Doodlebug Designs Inc.)
  • Santa's Workshop FANCY FRILLS cardstock stickers (Doodlebug Designs Inc.)
  • Santa's Workshop design paper (Doodlebug Designs Inc.)
  • Happy Holidays Boutique Buttons (Doodlebug Designs Inc.)
  • Random green enamel dot I found in a drawer and stuck on because the label wouldn't stay stuck
  • Small Talk Occasions stickers (Tim Holtz)
As mentioned, I would like to enter these cards into the 12 Days of Christmas challenge with Jingle Belles.

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh wow YES, you are on a roll with the amazing xmas cards! not to mention an impressive use of older stash which makes it look brand new and awesome. but if those are turtle doves they must be REALLY cold, lol! (do they live in deena's neighborhood?!) so happy you keep helping us celebrate the 12 days of xmas at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

Lindsey said...

These are terrific! (At the start, did you mean Christmas spirit, or Christmas spirits? :D) These are fun, colourful, and bonus for using stuff!

SmilynStef said...

Way too finally give that vintage stash a home ... adorable cards ... so glad you celebrated the 12 Days of Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.