Saturday, September 7, 2019

SoSS #143 - L is for Liquor


It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!!

The kiddos have gone back to school (hooorah!!) and Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are celebrating with a wee bevvie or two or three or four...

SISTER TONI is our host this week, and we are all hoping you will join the L is for Liquor party!

I went for a combo of Star Trek, punny and beer...pretty sure I will use this as #1 phew's birthday card next month. 

Of anyone I know, he us sure to appreciate a good Shatner / Captain Kirk joke (and he likes beer!).

And don't worry, I did double stamp the background beer mugs to make it feel like you might be a bit of a drunkie. So, no, you are not having double vision LOL

I showed this card to the hubby and he (quite insightfully) said, the black strip and circle look like the starship Enterprise...well what do you know, it kinda does...a BONUS Star Trek reference....yaaaaaaa...I totally meant to do that!



Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Paper Studio)
  • Crushed Curry cardstock (SU)
  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Mustard Seed and Black Soot distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Cheers to You stamp set (SU)
  • Icicle and Golden Rod stickles (Ranger)
  • 2" circle punch (Marvy)
  • 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
  • Sentiment made with my handy dandy P-touch 1290 label maker
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

Cheers!!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I just love this on soooo many levels, Donna! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

This is some kind of AWESOME!!! love the Star Trek jabs. We watched the tv "tar trek" my daughter used to call it. Your "phew will love it.

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant - great sentiment and the "double vision" background is a stunning idea that I may well need to CASE

Lindsey said...

If only I drank beer, this would also be the perfect card for ME!!! So good. LLAP!

Chris Dring said...

A beer themed, snarky Star Trek sentiment, double vision birthday card?! AND you have a FRANZ!! There are soooo many levels of love I have for this beauty!