Greetings and salutations snarky pals!
Thanks for stopping by to visit with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!
It's once again the most wonderful time of the year!!!
Time for our annual steampunk themed challenge!! YAY!!!
Yes, I know not ALL of the sisters get as excited for this one as I do.
I think I love it because I get to break out all my awesome and messy Tim Holtz craft supplies 😀
Here we go with I is for Ironmongery!!
Shite I used to make this tag:
- Craft tag (Ranger)
- Cobalt Blue & Pure Gold acrylic paint (Folk Art)
- Eye Chart stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Paper Doll (Tim Holtz)
- Small Talk Occasions sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Mini Ink Blender Tool (Tim Holtz)
- Steampunk Gears embossing folder (Darice)
- Black Soot distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Washi Tape (Michaels)
- Paper String (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join Edna and the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!