Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Shopping Our Stash #395 - May Flowers


Greetings & salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

The ever-so-lovely Miss Mimi is our host this week and our theme is May Flowers

I made a few Artist Trading Coins for the challenge, I made three, but you only get to see two, because the third is in the mail on it's way to Mimi for our monthly ATC swap 😊

I think I might be a little in love with these Tim Holtz paper dolls...



Shite I used to make these ATCs:

  • Cardboard ATC base (cut from a cereal box)
  • Retired SU design paper
  • Small flower punch (SU)
  • Filmstrip Ribbon (Tim Holtz)
  • Paper Dolls (Tim Holtz)
  • Sentiment stickers (Tim Holtz)
  • Pink glitter glue (Dollarama)
  • Pure Gold metallic acrylic paint (Folk Art)
  • Mini stapler (Dollarama)
  • Bling
As always, we would love for you to join our crew & play along.

You can check out the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there, please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew!!

5 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Thee are great! I've been so busy since our ATC challenge, I haven't had time to make more but these may cause me to get off my duff and get busy! Wonderful job as always, Donna!
Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome!! Love these ATC coins!

Dotty Jo said...

I'm totally swooning over these, sistah! Would you believe I've got the same curtsying little girl on my work desk right now? Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome coins love the images and designs too.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love this ATC coins, the images of this little kids are precious.
I think I'm going to make some coins.....
Beautifully done.
Hugs.