Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #362 - Feed Me


Greetings crafty friends!


Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

I am hosting this week and our theme is Feed Me that means we want to see food of some sort (your choice) somewhere on your project.

I went with summer berries, because, well...I love love love them!!

I really shopped my stash for this one, all the papers and pieces I used are from an April 2016 card kit 😄



  
Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Summer Red Raspberry Soup design paper (Jillibean Soup)
  • Summer Red Raspberry Soup soup labels (Jillibean Soup)
  • Summer Red Raspberry Soup stickers (Jillibean Soup)
  • Paper piercer & mat (SU)
  • Fine tip Sharpie


As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You will find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OURSTASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the crew!

No comments: