Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #361 - Geometric Patterns


Greetings crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

This week CHRIS is our hostess and our theme is geometric patterns.

I used a hexagon stencil and a variety of distress inks for my blended geometric background. I am pretty freakin' happy with how it came out if I do say so myself!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Hexagon stencil (Heidi Swapp)
  • Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers & Wilted Violet distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
  • Awesome stamp set (Hero Arts)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You will find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the crew!


No comments: