Saturday, July 14, 2018

SoSS #114 - C is for Colouring


Greetings friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the new challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers.

Much to my dismay, Edna is making us colour this week.

I effin' HATE colouring.

So I turned it back on the old bat and made a colouring sheet out of her.

All was going well, I spent way too long colouring, was relatively satisfied with my supreme shite colouring job and left it on the desk overnight.

Then I get a call from the husband...he was watering the garden (nice of him to do right???).

Things went south when he went to turn the water off, turned the tap the wrong way and sent water shooting in through the window of what room???

Of course, the office where I had left Edna...ugh...

Anywho, a little water damaged and worse for wear, here she is, I gave her sunglasses because her eyes looked way wonky after I coloured them 😒


Shite I used to make this:

  • White cardstock
  • Way too many bic markers to list
  • Fine tip sharpie
  • Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
If you hate to colour as much as I do...suck it up and play along!

You can find all the details on the SoSS BLOG

While you are there please not only admire our colouring skills but leave some love and comments for the rest of the sisterhood and our reigning queen!

No comments: