Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #338 - Birthday

Greetings crafty pals!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH and it's a gooden...this week we are celebrating birthdays.

Dontchya just love it when a challenge comes at the perfect time?

I mean you can never really have TOO many birthday cards in your stash, but I have a particular need for masculine birthday cards this month, of which, I never have enough!!

This card will be heading out in the mail soon to my cousin who has a birthday at the end of the month.

I usually like to make him really rude cards, but I've been told that the F word is out now that his daughter can read...sheesh...some people are just no fun!

So here's his profanity-free-manly-birthday-for-a-dude card.



Shite I used to make this card:

  • Black cardstock and design paper (Recollections)
  • Walter stamp (Riley & Co)
  • Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there please leave some crafty loves and comments for the rest of the crew!

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Ha! Profanity-FREE! And I was all geared up for some foul-mouthed sentiment! Very cool card, anyhow... I always love when you go retro!

Barbara Godden said...

super Dude card, love that image and the herringbone pattern background makes it perfect

Chris Dring said...

Sheesh, kids just suck all the fun out of being an adult, don't they? LOL! I still adore this G-rated dude card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! what a dapper young man!!! So very 50s', love the black and white design and the DSP frames this image beautifully.
Great card Donna.
Hugs,
Maria.

lauren bergold said...

ha! i hear ya! masculine cards are the hardest, imo, and one can never have too many AWESOME ones, which this emphatically is! ♥

Carol L said...

This is a fun blast-from-the-past birthday card and I'm sure your brother is going to enjoy it - even without the F word! I'd put an F word inside though anyway, something like F-oxy :)