Saturday, November 26, 2016

SoSS #73 - U is for UFO


Thanks for stopping by to check out our new SoSS challenge!!

This time around, Edna wants the sisterhood to finish what we've started by pulling out those UFO's (unfinished objects) that we all have around the craft room.

I don't know about you, but I always have multiple projects on the go, especially this time of year, so I didn't have to look very far for my UFO...just needed to decide which one to work on.

I was feeling a wee bit snarky, so I picked this one.

Here are a variety of pieces I had sitting on my side table (not even on my desk!)


I knew what I was going to make with them, just hadn't gotten around to it...so I printed off the sentiment I wanted and made 10 of these:


Then I made two of these:


Which **might** say this inside:

PROFANITY WARNING DO NOT CONTINUE TO SCROLL
F WORD AHEAD IF YOU CONTINUE

OK I warned you...here it comes.


I made the birthday card specfically for my "brat" who has a birthday this month. She will appreciate the profanity.

Shite I used to make these cards:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Sugar Plums paper pack (Recollections)
  • Martini lady image (The Graphics Fairy)
  • Computer generated sentiment (Drink up bitches!)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Snarky Stamps (Paper Issues)
  • Happy Everything (Lawn Fawn)
  • Slang Gang (Paper Smooches)
As always, Edna and the sisterhood would love for you to play along with us. We know you've got some UFO's in your crafty stash!! Break em out! We wanna see em!!

Check out all the details of the challenge on the SoSS BLOG and while you are there share some crafty loves with my snarky sisters and our guest designer.


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent cards, Donna - I love that image and the paper and a nice bit of profanity rounds it off nicely, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Love the retro image. super sentiments. Great use of U.F.O.s

Mimi said...

Gawd, Donna. You say what I think. Ha! Love these!

Chris Dring said...

Don't hold back now. Tell us what you really think! LOL! You know I love these, right?

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant - all of them!
Jane

Lindsey said...

These are so awesome! You may win for best UFOs lying around waiting to be used. :D