Hello crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
We are hoping that spring has arrived where you are and that April Showers Bring May Flowers
We want to see a flower, or LOTS of flowers on your project.
What I discovered in this challenge is that I have very few flower stamp sets in my stash.
My plan was to make some paper flowers, but time got the better of me.
I rocked some serious old school Stampin Up stash for the challenge!
My card is a pretty close CASE of this card I found on SCS.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Pacific Point and Cajun Craze cardstock (SU)
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- My Friend stamp set (SU)
- Beautiful Wings ebosslits (Sizzix / SU)
- Salty Ocean and Ground Espresso distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Pearl stickers (Michaels)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share come crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!