Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #355 - April Showers Bring May Flowers


Hello crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

We are hoping that spring has arrived where you are and that  April Showers Bring May Flowers

We want to see a flower, or LOTS of flowers on your project.

What I discovered in this challenge is that I have very few flower stamp sets in my stash.

My plan was to make some paper flowers, but time got the better of me.

I rocked some serious old school Stampin Up stash for the challenge!

My card is a pretty close CASE of this card I found on SCS.


Shite I used to make this card:

  • Pacific Point and Cajun Craze cardstock (SU)
  • Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • My Friend stamp set (SU)
  • Beautiful Wings ebosslits (Sizzix / SU)
  • Salty Ocean and Ground Espresso distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Pearl stickers (Michaels)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there please share come crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Wow you sure dug deep for those butterflies, Fabulous card. great design. time gets short for me on a regular basis. lol.

Lindsey said...

I think I have the stamp equivalents of those SU butterfly dies! :P This is such a pretty card!

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Donna, this is just beautiful! I just love your sentiment and the way it keeps your focal grouping grounded! Love it, Love it, Love it!
Hugz,
Chana

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh WOW!! I haven't thought about those beautiful butterflies in a long while and you pair them beautifully with the stamped background, love the colors and your layout. Love the pearl details too.
Hugs.