Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #356 - Graduation / Congrats


Greetings & salutations crafty pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

Tis the season for graduations and congratulations and that is our theme challenge this week...show us what you are celebrating over the summer.

I don't have any graduations coming up, but I do have a family wedding in early August, so I went with congratulations.

I love simple black and white for a wedding card, and I added a pop of glittery red in the heart in the centre.


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • People stamp set
  • Word Up stamp set (Paper Smooches)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Paper piercer & mat (SU)
  • Large heart punch (SU)
  • Glitter card stock (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!

No comments: