Greetings & salutations snarky pals!
Thanks for visiting Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
Edna has donned her best mad hatter attire and has invited us all to a tea party...but there's a catch...you have to bring something yummy to the party!!
To be fair, only part of my card is yummy...the other part not so much.
I am a fan of donuts...and snarky sentiments of course!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Early Espresso cardstock (SU)
- Kraft and pink cardstock (Recollections)
- Donut stamp (Cherry Modern Pop)
- Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Emoji die
- Googly eyes
- Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry & Mermaid Lagoon distress markers (Tim Holtz)
- Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry & Peacock Feathers distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Pencil eraser, stylus & end of a paint brush to make the dots / circles
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You ca find all the details for the challenge on the SOSS BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with our reigning Queen and the rest of the sisterhood!
Also, don't forget to follow the sisterhood on Instagram!
You can find us @sisterhood_of_snarky_stampers
Be sure to use the hashtags #sisterhoodofsnarkystampers and #soss on your projects!