Friday, April 1, 2016

Scraptures Finally Friday - April 1, 2016

I have a bunch of pictures printed that I want to scrap. My goal for the SCRAPTURES Finally Friday projects this month is to do at least one layout a week.

Here's what I made this week using the September 2013 kit which featured "Well Played" by Carta Bella.

We play a LOT of board games in my family, sometimes we are even good sports about it (but not usually).

The picture in the layout this week is my brother, son, dad and nephew playing Star Wars Monopoly in December 2015.

The picture of the layout isn't great, it was pouring rain out when I took it. And, for the record, that is a leaf on the table...not poop...even though that's what it looks like!




SHITE I USED TO MAKE THE LAYOUT:

  • Well Played design papers and stickers (Carta Bella)
  • Informal - Formal Half a Bitties letter stickers (ProvoCraft)

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Great layout, our daughter and family plays board games it's a lost art by most families.