I've had fun making birthday cards this month with the "Let's Party" collection by Simple Stories. I love the bright colours and the designs of the papers.
Because it's the last week of the month (and I can't count) I made two cards this week.
The first card will be for Kevin's aunt who has a birthday in early April. She is in her 70's so there will be lots of candles!
This second card is for my dear old pot & pan (my dad) who is turning 70!!??!! on April 26.
Shite I used to make these cards:
- Let's Party "Make a Wish" design paper (Simple Stories)
- Let's Party "It's Your Day" design paper (Simple Stories)
- Let's Party "Pocket Pieces" (Simple Stories)
- Let's Party "Bits n Pieces" (Simple Stories)
- White cardstock (Fireworx - not in kit)