This week we are celebrating the BIG or BIGGEST boys and want to see your masculine projects.
Here's what I made:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Early Espresso cardstock and ink (SU)
- Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint and Broken China distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Clockworks stamp set (SU)
- Plane & Simple stamp set (SU)
- Silver brads (Michaels)
As always, we'd love for you to play along with us!
Check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please share some crafty love with the rest of the crew.