Saturday, April 2, 2016

SoSS #56 - J is for Joke


Edna for one is glad that April Fool's is behind us. She is clearly not amused!!

Now the old bird is playing a prank on us all with the new SoSS challenge...J is for Joke.

I love dropping this line when someone makes a joke that flops or when they laugh at their own joke 

**cough cough brother and nephew cough cough **



Doesn't she look like she just heard an AWFUL joke?? 

SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Sunday Afternoon mat stack (DCWV)
  • Image (The Graphics Fairy)
  • Computer generated sentiment
Join the sisterhood won't you? We'd love for you to play along with us!

Check out the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please share some crafty love with the sisterhood and our guest designer.

Speaking of joining the sisterhood, if you've always wanted to, there is still time!! We are holding a SNARK OFF to adopt a few new sisters (or brothers). Check out the SNARK OFF POST for all the details.

9 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great card, what a great bit of snark. I might steal that last line too.

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Great card and a great bit of snark too, Jo x

Aileen said...

Just love it, always have always will. Nothing better than a good comeback.

Susan said...

yes, indeed, why so serious!

Lindsey said...

LOL! Perfect, Donna.

Jane Willis said...

This is the kind of card and snarky sentiment that I absolutely LOVE
Jane

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE this! Fab sentiment and retro image. (F**K, I missed the Snark Off!) xxD

Karen Schroeder said...

I've said this in my head (wanting to say it out loud) when I've heard those kind of jokes. The image is perfect...love your card!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Excellent card! I am going to do one of my altered playing card with that sentiment. In your honor of course.