Still working away with the October card kit which featured Harvest Lane by Simple Stories. It's a great collection to work with for layouts from our family trip to Howell's last fall (yes I am more than a year behind!!).
One of Kevin and Joel (and Grandpa's) favourite activities at Howell's were the pumpkin slingshots. You buy a bucket of mini pumpkins and shoot them off across the field at targets they had set up including an old car! Grandpa's goal was to bypass all the targets and shoot the pumpkins into the forest!
Shite I used to make this layout:
- Harvest Lane 12x12 Expression Cardstock Stickers (Simple Stories)
- Harvest Lane Border Strip Elements (Simple Stories)
- Harvest Lane 12x12 Fundamental Cardstock Stickers (Simple Stories)
- Acorn Hollow design paper (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections - not in the kit)
- Washi tape (SU - not in the kit)
- Stapler & staples (not in the kit)