The theme for this week's SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge is "Thankful."
With US Thanksgiving right around the corner, the SOS crew would like you to make a Thank You, Grateful or Thanksgiving themed project.
Check out the SOS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there share some crafty love with my teammies.
We probably don't take enough time to count our blessings and to think of all the many things we have to be thankful for...that's the direction I went with my card...give thanks for all the awesome I have in my life.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Fundamental Cardstock Stickers (Harvest Lane, Simple Stories)
- Made With Love design paper (Harvest Lane, Simple Stories)
- Notebook design paper (Harvest Lane, Simple Stories)
- Bingo Cards (Harvest Lane, Simple Stories)
- Crumb Cake cardstock (SU)
- Corner rounder punch (Creative Memories)
- Dimensionals (SU)