Hey hey crafty peeps! Last Tuesday of November and it's time for a two week challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week the SOS crew would like you to use something that you got for free...and don't forget to tell us what it is!
I received an awesome thank you gift pack at a crafty workshop that I attended. The cardstock, design paper, stamp set and ribbon slider I used on my project this week were all in the gift pack! I am so lovin' on the pinecone design paper and stamp!
FREE shite I used to make this card:
- Dark Denim Journal cardstock paper (Bo Bunny)
- Powder Mountain design paper (Bo Bunny)
- Powder Mountain clear stamps (Bo Bunny)
- Brown ribbon slider
Other shite I used to make this card:
- Scallop border punch (SU)
- Corner rounder punch (Creative Memories)
- Ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- Vintage Photo and Peacock Feathers distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- White ribbon (Recollections)
Want to play along?? You have two weeks to upload your project to the SOS BLOG. While you are there be sure to share some crafty lovin' with my SOS teammies!!
We'll be back on Tuesday December 9th with a new challenge for ya!