I have to admit I had WAY too much fun making winter themed cards in the heat of July!
See that haze around the edges of some of the pictures??? That's humidity steaming up the lens of my camera quicker than I could take pictures!! It's kinda hot right now here in Southern Ontario!
As one of those people who complained about the cold this past winter, I refuse to complain about the heat...but I will say that I am super grateful we moved into a house with central air conditioning :)
Here are the cards I made with the January 2014 card kit:
Shite I used to make these cards:
- Woodland winter paper pack (Bo Bunny)
- Kraft cardstock (Hollo's)
- Winter Twig cardstock sticker borders (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Winter Twig cardstock sticker labels (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Winter Twig cardstock stickers "Fresh Verse" (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Felt snowflakes
- Let It Snow tag (We R Memory Keepers)
- Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Ink blending tool (Ranger)