If you know me at all I am not really a touchy feely romance kinda chick...so I find it kinda tough to make lovey dovey cards...cards with the profanity...no problem...but not ALWAYS appropriate.
Anyway, I was cruising Pinterest (as one does) and found THIS CARD using the "Dude, You're Welcome" and "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp sets from Stampin' Up!
I think it's kinda funky and romance-y all at once no?
Hopefully the Kevinator will think so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- Kraft, red and white cardstock (Recollections)
- Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Ink blending tool (Ranger)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU)
- Dude, You're Welcome stamp set (SU)
- Small heart punch (SU)
- Bling (SU)
Here's a picture of the Kevinator and I in June of this year at a fundraiser for my work. (Photo credit - Cyndi Ingle)