Not sure who that stalker is creeping up on Flat Edna through the flowers there, but he better watch it, she's a sassy dame!!
This week's Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge is "L is for Layer." The sisters would like you to make a one layer card (card base + a layer is OK, but no more layers than that).
Visit the SOSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show my snarky sisters some lovin!!
I recently purchased the "F Bomb" stamp set from the lovely EMILY and couldn't wait to get it inky...here's what I came up with for this challenge:
I can never work directly on a card base when making a one layer card...I always bugger something up, so I chose to do one layer on my card base. I shredded and inked up the edges of the layer with my fancy dancy new ink blending tool, chose some bright colours for my profanity and Bob's yer uncle!
Shite I used to make this card:
- Whisper White cardstock (SU)
- F Bomb stamp set (Kelly Purkey)
- Dude, You're Welcome stamp set (SU)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU)
- Frayed Burlap, Red Brick, Mowed Lawn and Broken China distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- 1 1/2 inch circle punch (not sure who makes it, but it's crappy and doesn't cut properly)
Want to play along with the Sisterhood??? Of course you do!!! You have until 11:55 pm EDT on Friday August 8th to upload your project to the SOSS BLOG
Until next time...stay crafty my friends!!