Saturday, October 15, 2022

SoSS #220 - P is for PINK!



Greetings and salutations snarky friends!

Hope all is well and safe in your corner of the world.

Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers are back with a new challenge and we'd love for you to play along.

There's no in between on this one, you either love it or hate it, we bring you...P is for PINK!

I love it, but really don't use pink much in crafting...not sure why, I like it when I do.

A few weekends ago I participated in the Crop & Create Delivered cardmaking event with Scrapbook and Cards Today. 

THREE FULL DAYS OF CLASSES AND CRAFY AWESOMENESS FRIENDS!!
THREE FULL DAYS!!!!

It's amazing and exhausting all at once!

One of the awesome products we received was the Triple Slim Falling for You Stencil and Stamp set from Taylored Expressions.

Can I just tell you how in love I am right now with stenciling? Especially the Triple Slim and Create in Quads stencils, you create three or four cards at a time! The three cards below were all stenciled at the same time! Love love love!!!

And of course I used my favourite snarky stamp sets from our very own SISTER CHRIS.






Shite I used to make these cards:
  • Pink cardstock (Recollections)
  • White cardstock (gift from my friend Judy)
  • Triple Slim - Falling for You Stencil and Stamp sets (Taylored Expressions)
  • Some Snark and Hot Mess stamp sets (Chris Dring Designs)
  • Honeysuckle and Oceanside inks (Corcord & 9th)
  • Dusty Concord, Frayed Burlap and Ground Espresso distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Blending brushes
  • Fishtail and Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Pink perfection, my friend! Jo x

JulieP said...

These are awesome!!! I love their quad stencils as well. Beautifully done.