Saturday, October 2, 2021

SoSS #195 - B is for Birthday

 

Greetings and salutations crafty pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers.

Our theme is B is for Birthday...who doesn't need more birthday cards in their stash??

We have a lot of family birthdays in September / October, so for me this challenge was perfectly timed!
I am getting super good use of my Confetti card making kit by PhotoPlay - this is at least the 20th card I've made with it!


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock base (PhotoPlay)
  • Confetti design paper and element stickers (PhotoPlay)
  • Color Study washi tape (Vicki Boutin)
As always, we would love for you to play along and join the sisterhood.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

5 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE your birthday card Donna! And I have to say.. I may just have to get that pack! You rocked this one! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

So colourful and beautiful and snarky! Perfecto, sistah, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome colours, great design. I only have one Birthday in each month but one is a 20something kid, I'm running out of ideas for him.

Lindsey said...

I did not know Photoplay could be useful for snark, too! Such a fun, bright, and sassy card!

JulieP said...

If you're gonna tell someone they're old, then do it with a cute colorful card! bwahahahahaha!