Saturday, September 19, 2020

SoSS #169 - S is for Slider


Greetings and salutations snarky pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

We are slidin' into fall, cooler weather, all things pumpkin spice and sweater weather...and we want you to join us for S is for Slider.

It's been about a hundred years since I made a slider card, so I had to search out a tutorial...HERE...is the one I used.

Hubby and I have been away camping this past week (I love camping in the fall the best!!) and I think I still have camping on the brain (can't wait to go again the week after Canadian Thanksgiving!!).

Here are the sliders I made for the challenge:






Shite I used to make these cards:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Happy Trails design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Happy Trails chipboard stickers (Simple Stories)
  • Happy Trails combo cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
  • 1" circle punch (SU)
  • Tag punch (SU)
  • Foam dots (Michaels)
  • Double sided sticky tape (Sookwang)
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Oh my gosh Donna... these are brilliant! LOVE the camping theme!! Cool sliders! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Michelle N. said...

Love that the designer paper is the sentiments-fantastic!

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun - love them both, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Is that #1 phew on the second card? These are both fabulous!!!

JulieP said...

Yay for using up some pattern paper! I'd totally forgotten about the full panel sliders. Great cards!!!