Greetings & salutations crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
Last time around we wanted you to keep it simple (sister). For this challenge we want you to Pile It On.
Let's see how much stuff you can get onto one project!
This one is totally outside my comfort zone...but I am kinda happy with what I came up with based on this instagram post from ECHO PARK using the "Family Night" collection from Carta Bella.
I piled on:
- Five different design papers
- Five stickers
- Three pieces of ephemera
- Three enamel dots
- Four enamel stars
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock base (Recollections)
- Family Night design paper (Carta Bella)
- Family Night element stickers (Carta Bella)
- Family Night ephemera (Carta Bella)
- Enamel dots & stars (from my stash, maker unknown)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!
You can find all the details on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!