Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Jingle Belles - Have Yourself a Very Vintage Christmas


Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

Hope you are safe and well in your socially isolated corner of the world!

I am so very grateful to be #safeathome and I am very lucky to have lots of crafty supplies and challenges to keep me busy - when I'm not working of course!!

Today was a not working day, so I thought I would play along with the Have Yourself a Very Vintage Christmas challenge with the super festive gals at Jingle Belles.

I have had this Kringle & Co paper and embellishments in my stash for good few years at least and I think it has a very vintagey feel to it.

The big Christmas tree die cut reminded me of the HUGE trees we had at home growing up (that my dad to this day hangs from the ceiling every year!!).

Never too early to get a start on your Christmas cards right??


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Kringle & Co design paper (American Crafts)
  • Kringle & Co "Bits" die cut cardstock shapes (American Crafts)
  • Small Talk Occasions sentiment Sticker (Tim Holtz)
As mentioned above this card was created for the Have Yourself a Very Vintage Christmas challenge at Jingle Belles.

Take good care, stay safe & be well friends! 💓

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooh that is lovely! sucha great combination of elements and YES the trees seemed so much huuuuuger when we were little lol... i wonder why? :) thanks for joining our OLD FASHIONED fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

SmilynStef said...

love the fun background with the holiday tree ... so glad you shared your vintage with us at Jingle Belles.

Lindsey said...

I love this card! Beautiful!