Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Social Isolation Crafting

For me, it's day 10 of social isolation and working remotely.

I always wanted to be able to spend more time at home, but this is a bit more than I bargained for.

I am incredibly grateful for so many things in these very strange times.

I have a home, I have a job that continues to pay me and permits me to work from the safety of my own home. I have a husband who works in a grocery store, so we haven't experienced the difficulties getting some of the things that have been tricky to come by (toilet paper!!).

My home office has been built within my craft room....so that allows for some crafty time when I am either not working or taking a break from conference calls (so many conference calls) or emails.

So far this week I have made 12 cards and 4 scrapbook layouts...I am even on top of my design team projects (can you believe THAT??!!).

Today I pulled out my Oh Happy Day kit from Simple Stories and made a few cards to keep in my stash....thinking if we are confined to home for weeks to come, I might need to start sending out some happy mail to friends and family.






Shite I used to make these cards:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Mounting tape (Dollar Tree)
  • Oh Happy Day! (Simple Stories)
    • Design paper
    • Ephemera Bits & Pieces
    • Combo Cardstock Stickers
Stay safe & be well friends!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards, Donna, love the bright colours. Jo x

Lindsey said...

Wow, you are working from home AND getting cards and layouts made! You rock! These are such fun and colourful cards.