Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #411 - Gnome Sweet Gnome


Greetings & salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for coming by to check out the first challenge of 2020 for the crew from Shopping Our Stash!

The lovely and awesome Chris is our host for the challenge and our theme is Gnome Sweet Gnome.

Here's what I made for the challenge:


You might think that's a funny spot for a sentiment sticker...but hey...when you make a colouring eff up and don't want to colour another gnome...you do what you got to do right??!!??

Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Color Vibe Bolds design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
  • 1 3/8" punch (SU)
  • Ticket punch (SU)
  • Sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
  • Old Olive, Blush Bloom, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight markers (SU)
  • Weathered Wood distress marker (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the Shopping Our Stash Blog.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew.

6 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Donna,
Happy New Year! Before I comment, I would like to thank you for the beautiful Chanukah card. I didn't manage to get cards done this year but I wish for you and your family nothing but joy, happiness, and prosperity throughout this year.

I think your card is super cute. This challenge threw me a little...but as you said, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

This is all kinds of adorable! I see no eff ups, just design opportunities! BTW, you MADE that negative strip?! Brilliant!

Lindsey said...

You coloured! And what are you talking about, it's the perfect place for a sentiment! Awesome card.

Barbara Godden said...

I'm so proud of you for colouring your gnomes, and there are never any mistakes only opportunities to embellish. Awesome card, I'm hoping to do one for next Tuesday, still not 100%.

lauren bergold said...

i actually think that's the perfect place for a sentiment sticker; i seriously would not have guessed that was a fix. PS: I LOOOOOVE this! ♥♥♥

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, what a cute gnome card! I still have that fun punch and now you've inspired me to get it out, dust it off, and use it again! Loving the clever little filmstrip of gnomes and what a great cover up for the sentiment sticker too!