Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy Little Stampers - January ATC Challenge - Masculine


Hey friends! Happy New Year and wishing you the very best for 2020!

I am over the moon excited to have been invited to be part of the Happy Little Stampers ATC team for the first half of 2020!

Our theme for January is Masculine.

Here is what I made using the Deep Blue Sea collection from Carta Bella.



Shite I used to make this ATC:

  • Cardboard ATC base
  • Deep Blue Sea 6x6 paper pack (Carta Bella)
  • Deep Bue Sea element stickers (Carta Bella)
  • Blueprint Sketch distress ink (Tim Holtz)
I cut the sentiment from the shiny cover sheet that you get with paper kits, you know the one that shows you the papers etc. that are inside...yep, I am that frugal!!

We would love for you to take up the challenge and join us!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the Happy Little Stampers Blog.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the ATC team!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the new design team gig! Love this nautical ATC - masculine and fun!

Barbara Godden said...

Super excited for you to be a teamie at HLT ATC challenge. Your atc is fabulous, a lighthouse was my first thought too but it didn't fit, happy it didn't, wouldn't hold a candle to yours.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Your frugal looks fab! Great job on this ATC!

Cazro said...

Hi fellow HSL ATC team mate. I am a DT newbie too, popping round to say hello. I love your nautical card, fabulous colours and design. Carole aka Caz