Saturday, November 16, 2019

SoSS #148 - Q is for Quip

Greetings & salutations snarky pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

The lovely and talented SISTER JO is our host this week and our theme is "Q is for Quip"

As I am sure you can imagine...this challenge is exactly what the sisterhood is all about...a witty, snarky, clever remark...ya, we are full of those!

I had so much fun with my snarky Tim Holtz sentiment stickers and Riley & Co retro folks stamps that I made three cards.

If my eyesight wasn't completely EFFED before I decided to hand stitch on these cards, it certainly is now!




Shite I used to make these cards:

  • Black & white cardstock (Recollections)
  • Print Shop design paper (Studio Calico)
  • Big Talk snarky sentiment stickers (Tim Holtz)
  • Wondering Midge & Walter stamps (Riley & Co.)
  • Black Soot distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
  • Paper piercer & mat (SU)
  • Needle and thread
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning queen of snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love, love, love these! Sorry that your eyesight is now effed, but I love the stitching! Jo x

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh ALL of these are awesome! and of course you've made the hilarious quips into beautiful cards! ♥

Barbara Godden said...

What utterly awesome cards, and stitching fantastic!!! All the "quips" are great but love the last one the best.

Majo said...

This is the Donna I know! Well done, dear Sistah ♥

Jane Willis said...

Oh brilliant. The last one is my favourite - just had to clean the PC monitor though as it caused a tea spurt.

Lindsey said...

Perfectly done! In case you can't see well enough to tell on your own. :D Hope your eyes are recovering!