Saturday, September 21, 2019

SoSS #144 - G is for Gross



Greetings and salutations snarky pals!

Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our latest challenge.

Sister Majo is our lovely and talented host this time around and our theme is:


G is for Gross

Seems kind of fitting for the challenge after L is for Liquor right??

I am pretty good with gross, you name it, blood, poop, barf...I am on it, no issue...but snot???? 

Nope, that is absolutely where I draw my "too gross for me" line. So of course, that's where I went with my project.


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Paper Studio)
  • Black Soot & Twisted Citron distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU)
  • Healthy Vibes stamp set and dies (Paper Smooches)
  • Googly eyes
  • Sentiment made with my handy P-touch 1290 label maker
As always, we would love you to share your grossness with the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

Now, go get a Kleenex and wipe your nose!!!

6 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Ewwwwwww.... and splashy snot too!

Dotty Jo said...

You'd love working in a primary school! I wish I got paid for each time I have to say 'please take your finger from up your nose!' Jo x

Nicole Parmentier said...

Cutest snot ever! And I am having a cold for a week now so I know where I am talking about!!

Lindsey said...

This is fabulous! And I wish I had a stamp like that, as your snot splash is perfection. (I thought of googly eyes for mine, too, but I liked his cross-eyed look too much. :D)

Helen said...

Love this little snot bug!! Hilarious!

Michelle N. said...

I worked at a high school for 30+ years, and I wish all snot was this cute...