Saturday, August 10, 2019

SoSS #141 - R is for RIP


Greetings and salutations my snarky crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Sister Lindsey is our host for the challenge and our theme is R is for RIP.

This is one of those challenges that could be interpreted a number of different ways...as you will see when you check out the projects of the sisterhood.

I thought of something with Edna and muscles (ripped)...but NOPE...I ended up going with torn paper which is WAHAY more within my scope of crafty capacity.

Or...maybe I was looking for an excuse to use one of these Fabulous Life Cards I bought yesterday on a quick outing across the border....hmmmmmmm



Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (The Paper Studio)
  • Oh Happy Day - Orange/Pink design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Miscellaneous scrap of polka dot design paper of unknown origin
  • Fabulous Life Cards (Authentique)
  • Rhinestone stickers (Michaels)
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty comments and lovin' with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Donna! I tried to go the ripped muscles route too, but settled for a good ol fashioned fart joke in the end, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Oh why did none of us go with ripped muscles? Come to think of it I have a digi somewhere that would have been perfect. But your ripped paper is perfect too, I love that image.

Lindsey said...

FabUlous! Love the design and of course the Authentique card.