Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Shopping Our Stash #403 - It's a Charmed Life


Greetings and salutations crafty pals!!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

Chris is our host for the challenge and our theme is It's a Charmed Life.


That means we want to see a charm of some sort on your project.


I used a crown charm that I picked up at Scrapfest about 100 years ago and the playing card is courtesy of my bridge playin' momma - she is a rockstar for bringing me home decks of cards to use!

The Meh design paper is gold, the weird colouring you see on it is me, well my reflection...I hate trying to get a good photo of shiny paper!


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Paper Studio)
  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Queen of Clubs (my momma)
  • Crown charm (from my stash)
  • Punderful paper pad (Recollections)
  • Favourite Thoughts stamp set (SU)
  • Whip Cream ink (Stampers' Journey)
  • Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp) 
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great use of your charm, amazing how we find things at Scrapfest then wonder what we bought it for. Super card, nice score with the cards from "mama"

Dotty Jo said...

This is great! took me a minute to find the charm - then, bingo, what a great way to use it, Jo x