Saturday, October 20, 2018

SoSS #121 - S is for Skulls


Hello friends!!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

It's the most wonderful time of year!! Not only is Halloween approaching, but this challenge is one of my fave fave faves!! I might been keen on all things skull...yeah probably...just a little...

I recently picked up a new Tim Holtz Halloween set that had stamps, dies and an embossing folder, so of course I used them ALL on my Halloween coaster.

This was a super fun inky mess to make, between inking and spritzing the background to dying the ribbon to match, it's a good thing it's the weekend and I don't have to go to work with orange and black fingers!



Shite I used to make this coaster:

  • Chipboard coaster
  • Black Soot, Carved Pumpkin & Frayed Burlap distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Hocus Pocus stamp, die and embossing folder set (Tim Holtz)
  • Crinkle ribbon (Tim Holtz)
  • Water brush (Tim Holtz)
  • Water spritzer (SU)
  • Googly eyes (Michaels)
As always, Edna would love you to play along and join the sisterhood.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning queen of snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Donna! I love the googly eyes on the little skull, Jo x

ike said...

Fabulous card. LoL - I love how you published your list of " shite " hahahahaha xxx

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant - I love that cobweb, in fact I'm going to head off and add the embossing folder to my wants list.

Majo said...

Brilliant piece of art work! Got my addy :) Love it and love you ♥

Tammy said...

WOW this is awesome, I love the embossed background and added googly eyes, so fun!
Tammy x

Chris Dring said...

This is so freaking AWESOME!!! Love everything about it!

Lindsey said...

WOW! So technique-y and skull-y and awesome!