Thanks for coming by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
I am host again this week, and since tomorrow is Halloween...our theme is "Witching Hour."
We want to see something spooky, Halloween-y or witchy on your project.
I made two ATCs for the challenge.
I love the cute wee vintage Halloween images that came as part of the "Thrilling" design paper pack from Authentique...I used a few of them for my ATCs.
Shite I used to make these ATCs:
- Cardboard ATC bases
- Thrilling design paper (Authentique)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Spookytown Assortment brad (Doodlebug Designs Inc.)
- Halloween Epoxy Eyelet charm (Making Memories)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!