Saturday, August 11, 2018

SoSS #116 - Denim



Greetings and salutations snarky pals!!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the newest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

We think that Edna is suffering from some 90's flashbacks...that is a LOT of denim going on there!! 

Nonetheless, she rocks it for an old bird!!

Some time ago, my favourite denim skirt was becoming incredibly threadbare and holey around the bottom (so much to that it was no longer appropriate to wear outside the house).

Of course I couldn't bear to just throw it away, so I cut it high enough to remove the hem and most of the holey bits.

I couldn't bring myself to throw the denim scraps out either...because, you know...I might be able to use them on a crafty project some day...well...today is THAT day!

Here's the ATC I made with my denim scraps:



Please note that I am under no illusions about what makes my ass look fat...it's not the jeans...it's the ass!

Shite I used to make this ATC:
  • ATC base (cut from an old cereal box)
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Denim scraps (courtesy of my wardrobe)
  • Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
  • Faded Jeans distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You will find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the sisterhood and of course our reigning queen!

No comments: