Saturday, July 28, 2018

SoSS #115 - J is for Junk


Greetings & salutations snarky pals!

Looks like Edna's inner hoarder is making its way to the surface!

Like the rest of us, over time, we accumulate A LOT of junk...so why not put it to good use? 

Let's see ya use it somehow on a crafty project!!

I call this an "alphabet soup" ATC. I used a lot of junk on it including two washers that my kid had salvaged (oh look something shiny) and that I subsequently found in the laundry...perfect, paint em up and throw em on an ATC!

The ATC card base is made from an old cereal box. I hate recycling cardboard that I think I could use for something later on, so I tend to cut it up into ATC bases, I have A LOT of ATC bases!

The rest of the "junk" is a random mish-mash of stuff in my craft room, paints, stencils, chipboard that I never use...


Shite I used to make this ATC:

  • Cardboard ATC base
  • Doily, Speckles, Bubble stencils (Tim Holtz)
  • Pea Shoot, Pool and Purple Yam paint (Martha Stewart)
  • Spun Sugar distress paint (Tim Holtz)
  • Pure Gold metallic paint (Folk Art)
  • Washers
  • Chipboard Pops (Pink Paislee)
  • Silver Stickles
  • Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
  • Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG

While you are there please share some loves and comments with the rest of the sisterhood and our reigning queen!!

No comments: