Greetings and salutations snarky friends!!
Thanks for coming by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!
It's time for our annual steampunk challenge!!!
Woot Woot Woot Woot!!
I am one of the sisters who looks forward to this challenge every year...gives me a great excuse to get messy and inky in the craft room! Which is like, my favourite thing EVER!!
Please be forewarned before you proceed there is an F word or two on my project. Go no further if this is not for you.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Kraft tag (Ranger)
- Bubble, burlap and clock stencils (Tim Holtz)
- Cog embossing folder (Darice)
- Texture paste (Ranger)
- Picked Raspberry, Frayed Burlap, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violent and Twisted Citron distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Mini ink blender (Tim Holtz)
- Sanding block (SU)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Filmstrip ribbon (Tim Holtz)
- Crinkle ribbon (Tim Holtz)
- Stamp and die set (Tim Holtz)
- Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
- Mini stapler
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!