Greetings crafty pals!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!
This week we are celebrating butterflies with Chanson Papillon
That means we want to see a butterfly or two or lots on your project
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Life in Colour design paper (Simple Stories)
- Paper crimper (Fiskars)
- Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
- Flower (gift from Chris)
- Small Talk Occasions sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
As always we would love for you to join our crew and play along!!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!