Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
We are ringing in 2018 by celebrating what is old and not so old in our stash (and be sure to tell us what it is!)
I think Lovely as a Tree might have been one of the very first stamp sets I ever bought, it's not even the clear mounted one!!
I like to rock it old school with my wood mount SU stamps ha ha ha ha
I need to add a few more masculine birthday cards to my stash, so I decided to focus on that for this challenge.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworks)
- Early Espresso cardstock (SU)
- Lovely as a Tree stamp set (SU)
- Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Mowed Lawn and Ground Espresso distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Mini ink blender (Tim Holtz)
- Post it notes (for the masking rectangle)
I take zero credit for the design of this card. I saw it online and liked it and wanted to CASE it. Here is a LINK to the inspiration for my card.
As always we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the crew!