Can you believe that we are in the last week of August already??
September is just a few short days away...what happened to summer??
Here in Southern Ontario, the kidlets will be heading back to school (YAY) right after Labour Day (YAY).
This week the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH want to know what your favourite season is.
Are you sad to see the hot sunny days of summer come to an end? Are you waiting and wishing for snow??
Fall is my favourite season, the changing of the leaves, the weather getting cooler...I just love it!
I dug deep into my stash for this one, going back to a card kit from October 2014!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Crumb Cake cardstock (SU)
- Harvest Lane design paper, expressions cardstock stickers and fundamentals cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
- Corrugated shapes (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Fence punch (Martha Stewart)
- Jute string (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!