Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Shopping Our Stash #224 - Caffeine Fix

This week week the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew want to know how you get your Caffeine Fix.

For me, that's easy, I am a total tea granny! I blame my English upbringing and yes, I am a total tea snob. Has to come out of a pot and off a rolling boil, NOT a tea bag dropped in a lukewarm cup of water....YUCK


I had a bunch of this background paper already cut for some card making we did at work last week, I think it goes well with the retro stamp.

Shite I used to make this card:

  • White and black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Design paper (SU - retired)
  • Oval die (Nestabilities)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Sentiment stolen from Facebook, recreated with a label maker
  • Black Soot distress marker (Tim Holtz)
  • Paper piercer, mat and template (SU)
  • Coffee lady stamp (Riley & Company)
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show the rest of the crew some crafty lovin' won't you? We'd play along with us!

6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ok, YEAH, "pie & lattes" i'm totally up for that!!! (pilates... not so much... unless johnny depp is involved, lol!) :) :) :)

Leslie Hanna said...

HAHA! Love the sentiment. Since you already stole it, I might have to steal it again.

Barbara Godden said...

Great card, love your take on the challenge,

Lindsey said...

Tea bag in a cup... so rude. :D Pie and lattes works for me, too! Love this card, the retro image is perfect.

Chris Dring said...

Hee hee! Love that sentiment and sooo agree: Pie and lattes, not pilates! Fabulous card!

Claire Grantham said...

Love your card, the spots are very cool, but the sentiment is too much. I literally died laughing...this is so me, its a thing - I actually mishear things all the time..good example is a friend once said 'I am going to Barcelona' and I responded 'But why would you get a Hamster'...yeah...Cx