The SOS crew want to see some kind of wooden thing on your project, could be a wooden embellishment, wood letters, veneer, wood themed design paper or woodgrain embossing.
I went with the later. I inked up the inside of my woodgrain embossing folder with black ink and then ran it through the Cuttlebug. I was trying to make it look like the bats were flying through the forest on a dark and spooky night!
That's right, as the weather gets colder I want to start making Halloween cards, I know it's still over a month away, but I have a LOT of Halloween themed things in my stash!
So here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Crushed Curry cardstock (SU)
- Bat punch (SU)
- 1 3/8" circle punch (SU)
- Woodgrain embossing folder (Sizzix)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- All Holidays stamp set (SU)
- Fishtail and Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
Want to play along? We'd love for you to join us!! Check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please share some crafty lovin' with the rest of the crew!!