Friday, May 10, 2013

Steampunk ATC

I love making ATCs and I love steampunk, when I can put them both together I am a happy crafter :)
Here's a quick look at a Steampunk ATC I made for a swap-bot swap this month.
This one has gone out in the mail to Joyce M in Brooklyn NY...I hope she likes it!


SUPPLIES:

Steampunk Paper Pack - Hot Off the Press (Scraptures May 2013 card kit)
Dazzles Steampunk Stickers - Hot Off the Press (Scraptures May 2013 card kit)
Vintage Collection Bolltecap Images (Scraptures May 2013 card kit)
Recollections Embellishments (stamp in the top right corner)
Torn page from an old thesaurus
Tim Holtz cogs and gears
Tim Holtz kraft core cardstock (under the hat)

Thanks for lookin!!
 

 

4 comments:

Gail said...

wow love this..i love steampunk also..great job..tfs..loves ya

Gail said...

wow love this..i love steampunk also..great job..tfs..loves ya

Chris Dring said...

Shut the front door! Donna you ROCKED this steampunk ATC! Totally adore it!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

loooooooooooooooooove this~!!